- Brake System (pads, rotors, lines, etc) – $69.99* Brake Flush
- Clutch (repair and replacement)
We care about the safety of you and your family, no part of your vehicle is more important for this than the brakes. At a bare minimum, they should be inspected at least once a year to determine the condition of the hydraulic system and operating hardware. While the entire braking system requires attention, the friction components (pads, shoes, rotors and drums) require constant attention because every day you drive the are slowly worn down.
How can I tell when I need a brake service or brake repair in Crestview, FL?
- The brake pedal can be pushed nearly to the floor.
- You hear an unnatural squealing or other unusual noise when you apply the brakes. Some brands of brake pads have a built-in device that produces a high-pitched squeal when the brake pads need replacing.
- Your motor vehicle pulls to the left or right when you apply the brakes.
- You feel a bumping or grinding feeling in the brake pedal as you come to a stop.
- In general, if you’re not 100% confident everything is working when you brake, you should have them inspected.
Why should I care about my braking system?
- Family safety
- Peace of mind
- Safety of others around you on the road
- Longer brake system component and friction material life
- Smooth stopping
For all of your brake jobs, brake repairs, and brake pad replacements in Crestview, FL contact Main Street Automotive at (850) 689-1728.